0. We are on a train with no brakes. there is only 1 train with infinite track, and we step onto a train car when we 1st experience a conscious breath. Some of us are hundreds of cars ahead and some of us will never get on the train, does not matter, only the moment YOU get on matters. You can chose not to observe the breath, not to let go of your trauma, not to surrender into the FLOW of Life... But Life is less complicated when we let go of the oars and float... let the current pull you into the organic flow of Life.
1. You are only supposed to carry your emotions in your body. You are not supposed to carry other people's emotions in your body.
Emotions are dynamic energies passing through the body and are signals (your body is talking to you... Are you listening?) to communicate to the Intellectual Mind(brain) about experience. Sometimes, usually, the Ego sabotages growth by sidetracking the emotions/stealing the emotion so the Human Being will live in them. This keeps the Intellectual Mind asleep. This is how children act. They act out their emotions. Adult Human Beings, in a civilized society, come to understand (through meditation and connection of breath to movement) that emotions are TEMPORARY dynamic energy signals passing through and if the Intellectual Mind receives them, Human can process, grow, respond and move through them accordingly. (AND only keep their experience in their body and know it's from their perception of the world at a specific moment in time.)
The act of taming the Ego Mind and "Turning On" the Intellectual Mind in order to Master Your Mind is why we practice disciplined, focused breathing systems. It's practice for Living.
2. Nothing Should Betray Your Soul.
This is a tough one for some people. Especially people with strong attachments to their religion, church and (taught by another Human Being) belief system. 9 times out of 10 their belief system failed them, their God let them down, their own belief system they were taught betrays their very Soul, it goes against the grain of what they know innately to be true. They can't make sense of this. These people usually wear a lot of metal, are stubborn, tight, and the stronger they hold to the belief system that betrayed their Soul, the tighter and more broken these people become. It's very sad. If they observe their breath, realize it is temporary, they would eventually come to realize everything is temporary and it is OK to believe many different things and all can be true for each individual based on their Human experience up to this moment in time. These tight minded, tight bodied, super defensive people need to relax into the flow of life, soften their edges by removing the metal, and connect their breath to their movement. As their body relaxes and opens to a new range of motion, the mind relaxes and opens to new perspectives, others' ways, and possibilities abound. There truly is Freedom in the Flow.
If something betrays your Soul, leaves a splinter/a dagger/Samskara, it needs to be removed. Otherwise emotional pain comes. Physical pain next. Are you getting that it is all connected yet?
I said Go Sweat.
3. The Human Body is not meant to be in Chronic Pain.
Pain is a signal. But from where? A muscle... dig deeper. It's all connected. There is trapped emotion in the body from past trauma (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and neglect). When the body releases the trapped emotion, the pain will be set free. People suffer as long as THEY CHOSE TO. No one causes their pain. They cause their pain. It takes courage to take 100%, full responsibility and accountability for our own personal happiness, peace, our attitude, our behavior, and our actions and words. But when we stop creating excuses and EVERYTHING is an excuse until it is not, we are set free. So stop making excuses and go sweat.
You'll get happy because you made a deeper connection to YOU.
Now Go Sweat!
4. You can quit an addiction but then you are left with reality and your emotions (the whole point of addiction was to avoid these things) and the default, most basic, easily acceptable emotion is anger. Which is just inside-out sadness. Sad at the way things went. Anger because the way things went. Then the anger becomes guilt and guilt is punishment and punishment is pain.
You have to rewire your brain for happiness and peace. As you do this in a very warm room with discipline, focus, and self love you will train your brain to see the good in every situation and experience. And if every experience is neutral until our brain looks through our Mind's Eye/either our Egoic or Intellectual Brain, will we decide what we see. How we permeate the experience. How will I react? Will I react? Do I care? Why do I care? Is this relevant for my personal evolution and expansion? How does this impact my world? What is the lesson? What is this trying to show me? (In and out of Ego/Intellect for seasoned, self aware individuals. Egoic, pedestrian thinking: Oh Fuck? Life is Over. Why is this happening to ME?!?! I'm hyperventilating. Heart Attack. Death.)
Let's face it. Evolve, get connected. Or, life is really gonna suck... you just struggle and suffer instead of struggle with wonder and curiosity; but, as your 6th sense is telling you: It is ALWAYS your Choice.
Please Go Sweat.
5. Human Beings do not need outside medications/pharmaceuticals/pills/prescriptions.
The body is an amazing machine and will heal itself. Pharma is an Industry with clients. That's why America has advertisements for all kinds of prescription medications through all forms of media.
You only need to make the connection to the breath and the movement and organically fall into the flow of Life for you to know this to be true, innately in your heart.
Breathe Deep, & S W E A T <3
6. Due to gravity, laziness, and the human propensity to be complacent, dis-connected, and reactive (vs. designing and speaking Truth into Reality and being proactive) human beings should get upside down at least 1X/Day. Either by Inversion Table or Headstand. 3 Minutes/Day Minimum. We have to pull blood back into the brain otherwise we become stupid, ignorant, and disconnected.
Move. Your. Body.
7. Discipline, Routine, and Self Love are the springboard to dive into Full, HD, High Quality Experience in Life... and everything is High Quality Experience, from your million dollar breath to a butterfly in a garden you just have to be fully "in it".
Keep Diving Deeper into the Drip.